Hats off to Hat Shop!

I am so excited to be able to share this - Tie Dye Diva's been published! I am one of 25 contributors to this gorgeous upcoming book from Stash Books called Hat Shop. I was able to get a peek at my pages (which I can't share here) plus the image below, and I am swooning over how beautifully done this book is. The photos are elegant, the layout is clear, and what is most important, Suzanne Woods did an amazing job compiling projects that are cute and varied, practical and pretty. 
image from www.stashbooksblog.com
I see something for everyone in this book - from cute to classic, babies to adults, and more than just hats - headbands, fascinators, and scarves. I love to give handsewn hats as baby gifts and as that perfect 'little something' gift at Christmas and I am sure this will be a treasure trove of perfect projects.

You can check out the sites of some of the contributors at these links:

And of course you know you can find my downloadable sewing patterns, including 10 different hat PDF sewing patterns for babies, children, men and women, at www.tiedyedivapatterns.com.

Look for Hat Shop to be released mid-April. When I get my hands on it, I will be giving one away via my Facebook Fan page www.facebook.com/tiedyedivapatterns. You can also pre-order from C&T Publishing at the link.

Comments