I am overjoyed to announce that Tie Dye Diva has reached another milestone: 10,000 Facebook fans! Now 10,000 - that's just a number - what I really want to celebrate are all the wonderful individual people who make up that number. That means YOU! Thank you! Since I opened my pattern shop in 2007, I have had the pleasure of doing what I love, the support of friends in the industry, and the best clientele out there. I appreciate the opportunity to serve you and I am especially thankful for your loyalty to Tie Dye Diva Patterns. I've put together this giveaway as a way of saying "Thank you."
Yes, you read that right...win the grand prize package and your wish is my command. Whether you need just a few more patterns to complete your Tie Dye Diva Patterns
collection, or you're just getting started and need them all, if it's on your wishlist, you'll win it
- even the entire collection of all 75+ patterns!
2 lucky winners will get to choose up to 10 patterns from their TDD wishlist!
More Awesome Prizes:
Fairytale bundle: I have been asked about the fabric on this pattern cover more than any other! This Michael Miller Sweet Flower Fairy in Sweet Roses is impossible to find, and I am giving away 1 yard + 1 PDF pattern of your choice + 1 exclusive Tie Dye Diva coffee mug. Did you see these darling Tie Dye Diva mugs? They have the TDD logo on one side and say "Friends are like fabric, you can never have enough" on the other. Can't buy them (yet anyway) - you can only win them!
Butterfly Bundle: My favorite fabric of all time, Joel Dewberry Aviary 1 (not the reprint!), Sparrows in Pink. One yard + 1 PDF pattern of your choice + 1 exclusive Tie Dye Diva coffee mug.
Fair & Square Bundle: Runner up for most asked about fabric, Dena Designs Leanika Love Birds! Winner receives 1 yard + 1 PDF pattern of your choice + 1 exclusive Tie Dye Diva coffee mug.
Blend Fabrics - You've seen many Blend fabrics on the covers of Tie Dye Diva patterns, I just love them all! This prize is a 6 yard bundle from the Field Day and Global Bazaar collections, both by Josephine Kimberling for Blend Fabrics. Three 1 yard cuts from each collection will be chosen by Blend for the winner.
Crafter's Vision - $35 gift certificate to www.craftersvision.com - use it for fabric, thread, ribbons, hardware ... anything! I love shopping with Crafter's Vision both online and in store.
KAM Snaps - Snap pliers and 500 size 20 plastic KAM snaps! So perfect for the Hoodie Vest, Ruffled Romper, Baby Seaside Sailor Dress, or any pattern in place of buttons!
Two Crazy Girls Appliques- Ready for this one? TWELVE yards of Riley Blake fabric - one of each pictured for a total of 12 yards. I can picture some gorgeous Fair & Squares now!
Two Crazy Girls Appliques- Three yards of this fun Fabric Finders fabric - one yard of each for a total of 3 yards. How cute would a Sugarplum Skirt made from these be?
One Red Blossom- $50 Gift Certificate to the drop-dead gorgeous selection of fabrics at www.oneredblossomfabrics.com. I just loaded up on the pretty Tanya Whelan Sunshine Rose collection, and the customer service is excellent.
Now that you've seen all the prizes, you probably want to know how to enter!
This is a two-part giveaway. If you would like to be eligible for the Tie Dye Diva Patterns Grand Prize or second place prizes, you must complete both components - pinning the TDD patterns on Pinterest per the instructions below and then entering via Rafflecopter. You may choose only to enter the Rafflecopter portion to win one of the prizes donated by the sponsors, but you won't be eligible to win the grand prize or second prizes of TDD patterns.
1. There is a Rafflecopter at the bottom of this post. The first thing you need to do is like all of the Facebook pages on the Rafflecopter. Easy Peasy!
2. To be eligible to win the Grand Prize (entire wishlist) or Second Place Prizes (10 patterns) from Tie Dye Diva, get pinning per the instructions below! If you don't have a Pinterest account, you will need one.
- Create a Pinterest Board titled "My Tie Dye Diva Pattern Wishlist."
- Pin the image below and make it your board cover.
- Pin any patterns you don't have yet and want from Tie Dye Diva - even all 75 of them! Use the website http://www.tiedyedivapatterns.com/ for easy pinning - you can simply pull up the home page, hover on any photo, and click "Pin It" right from there (this is new, isn't it great??)! If your list is long, you don't have to do it all in one sitting. If you win the grand prize, you win everything you pinned! Two second place winners will be able to choose 10 from their wishlist.
When you are done pinning, copy the URL of your pin board (see photo below) and paste it into the Rafflecopter Entry titled "My Wishlist."
Best of luck to all!
Open to all entrants worldwide. Full Terms and Conditions below, in the Rafflecopter widget.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Labels: blend fabrics, Crafters Vision, giveaway, KAM Snaps, One Red Blossom, tie dye diva patterns, Two Crazy Girls