Sacramento area fabric lovers, rejoice! Crafter's Vision now open to the public

I had so much fun today! Not only did I get to enjoy the grand opening of the Crafter's Vision showroom, now open to the public, I got to meet a couple of wonderful gals from the Tie Dye Diva Patterns Facebook Fan Group too. We shopped the 800+ fabrics and dazzling selection of ribbons together and it was so much fun to put real faces to the names instead of just those tiny Facebook profile pics!

a tiny section of what's at Crafter's Vision!

Like, a whole room of sale stuff! Swoon!

And fun gals from the TDD group too. One of us clearly needs to learn the art of the selfie (uhh... that would be me).
Finally there is a huge selection of great fabric available for local purchase in the Sacramento area. I am absolutely in love.

Owner Lisa was kept hopping today for sure! Dozens of fabric lovers kept her busy measuring and cutting with a smile.


And that fox fabric! Oh my. I know I am not the only one whose kids are obsessed with that ridiculous fox song, right? Now just to decide what to make with it. I am seeing a boy's button-down with gray flannel Snazzy Pants pattern for Thanksgiving perhaps! Or maybe, just maybe, I will make up a sample for the newest not-yet-released TDD pattern that I know you are going to love ... so many choices. And this time I know if I run out, relief is a short drive away.

If you are not local to the Sacramento area, you can still shop the great selection at Crafter's Vision online! They even offer free shipping within the US for orders over $30. www.craftersvision.com.