Thursday, September 27, 2012

Instant Download for Etsy - one month followup!

 newborn cocoon pattern; image by Butterfly Chaser Photography.
Today marks one month that I've been sending my customers their patterns via instant download from my etsy shop, tiedyediva. It has been a smashing success! It sounds like customers are happy to get their patterns right away, especially the 30% or so of my customers who live on the other side of the world and no longer have to wait for me to finish my beauty sleep.

Some comments about instant download from my etsy feedback in the last 30 days:

"Great pattern! Tons of pictures, easy to follow & adorable design! Love the instant download!! :-)"

"YAY! Got my download link within a minute of checking out. GREAT detailed instructions, can't wait to make my peas :)"

"This is such a fantastic service... instant purchase! Thank you!"

"Cute pattern, received it within minutes..........."

"Awesome transaction! Easy download and file save! Thank You"

I hope everyone is enjoying it as much as those happy customers. If you have any problems with the instant download, of course let me know as soon as possible. As a seller, besides not having to worry about waking up, or rushing home, to send patterns out, I also love being able to ensure that each customer has downloaded their patterns - so different from simply sending them off into cyberspace and trusting that they arrived.

In other Tie Dye Diva news, I've been busy with kiddos and back to school time but sloooowly working on some new patterns that I can't wait to share with you! Here's a little sneak of the one that will be coming up next, the Pixie Belle Skirt pattern, in case you missed in on the Tie Dye Diva Facebook fan page.

Isn't she pretty?

No comments: