Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Big news for Tie Dye Diva on Etsy

I'm so excited to announce some changes in the Tie Dye Diva etsy shop! Most patterns have been reduced to $6.95 or under, every day! "Choose your own" bundles have been discontinued, but I will be adding a few pre-made bundles of some of the most popular patterns.

What's even better - INSTANT DOWNLOAD, yes, on etsy! Finally, someone has created an app that allows etsy sellers to offer instant download for digital files. I'm following this post with a little review of Crafthub.Me, the developers of the app, but for now suffice it to say I couldn't be happier. Customers are reporting receiving their files within 2 to 5 minutes of purchase and I am able to spend less time in front of the computer and more in front of the sewing machine!

Speaking of ... just a peek of a simple pattern coming next week! All together now, "Awwww...."
Image by EMA photography all rights reserved
Thanks for sharing in the excitement with me, and I'm always open for your feedback!