This week's Tie Dye Diva Patterns Designer Spotlight!



Twice a month, the Diva turns the spotlight on a few of the talented designers who start their creations with Tie Dye Diva PDF sewing patterns. I am in love with this week's designers and their creations!

Lil Liza Lou is a regular sewing machine! I love seeing what she comes up with nearly every day. This is one of my favorites made with the Ruffled Baby Bubble Romper. Trés chic, no? She makes the hairbows too, this one from Birdsong Bows' mini boutique bow tutorial. So talented! See the rest of her creations and give her some Facebook fan love at her fan page: Lil Liza Lou.

Photo by Lil Liza Lou

Kim from Eggo in the Oven does such a great job of mixing and matching fabrics! I adore the oversized button on this girly-camo Open Back Baby Dress pattern and Ruffled Diaper Cover pattern set! She sells directly from her Facebook fan page Eggo in the Oven.

Photo by Eggo in the Oven
CookYouSomeNoodles on etsy has me beaming! How much fun did this little guy have posing for the photos of this dino/dragon hat made with my Animal Chinstrap Hat pattern? This designer also makes the chicken-style chinstrap hat, and sews with my ruffled nappy cover pattern and ruffled baby romper pattern. Her etsy shop is chock full of other beautiful goodies for children.You can see the full dino hat listing here.

Photo by CookYouSomeNoodles
Thank you so much to these designers for sewing with and crediting my patterns. I'll be scouting Facebook, etsy and beyond for more super designs made with Tie Dye Diva patterns. The Designer Spotlight is for designers who credit my patterns in their listings. Feel free to give me a shout out via the Tie Dye Diva Facebook Fan Page if you sew with Tie Dye Diva Patterns and credit my patterns in your listing and would like to be included!

Labels: , , , ,