Look Who's in the Spotlight Now!



Twice a month, the Diva's going to turn the spotlight on a few of the talented designers who start their creations with Tie Dye Diva PDF sewing patterns. The first featured designers are here, and I am so happy to bring you this second installment. It is so much fun for me to scout around on etsy and Facebook and find all these talented seamstresses sewing with and crediting Tie Dye Diva Patterns.

I found the the cutest dress made from my Sweet Summer Halter Dress pattern, in the etsy shop of SewingSeeds4U! It's adorable in pinks and green, and look at the cute trim she added at the bodice seam. What a clever and perfect accent that adds! You can see the full listing here.

I could hardly decide which of the many gorgeous designs by Selahs Closet to feature. She has 7 listings made from the Ruffled Baby Bubble Romper, each one of them just stunning. Take a look at this one, with a sweet old fashioned roses print, polka dotted ruffles, and a perfectly executed snap crotch.


Ready for more ruffly goodness? This one's made expertly made by Lady With Faith from the big girl version of the ruffled romper pattern, Ruffled Bubble Romper for Girls (sizes 2-6).

She has a selection of gorgeous fabrics to choose from in the listing, or you can choose any fabric from other items in her etsy shop, and she will custom sew all sizes. 

So many more amazing seamstresses on my list ... and I'll be scouting the web for more pretty things made with Tie Dye Diva patterns. Feel free to give me a shout out via the Tie Dye Diva Facebook Fan Page if you sew with Tie Dye Diva Patterns (and be sure to credit my pattern in your listing) and would like to be included. 

Labels: , , , ,