Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Testing out a new PDF host for free pattern pieces


It's come to my attention that the site hosting my free tutorial pattern downloads (like the Christmas Stocking and Baby Knot Hat) is no longer free for users. The last thing I want is for my free tutorials to require that you pay a third party in order to get them so let's fix that, shall we? Here's a first attempt an an alternate download method.

Click Here to Download Tie Dye Diva Free Christmas Stocking Pattern

Click the link, then in the left hand corner, click File, Download, to save it. If this doesn't work I might need some input on other ways to do this!

[Edited to add: it seems to be working for almost everyone! The full tutorial instructions that go with the pattern are here: http://tiedyedivadesigns.blogspot.com/2010/10/free-pdf-sewing-pattern-how-to-sew.html]

1 comment:

Rachel M. Walsh said...

Download worked out just fine for me!