What I've been up to, and a hint about something FREE on the way!

I last blogged less than a month ago, and am so pleased to have a few new patterns in my shop since then! Let's catch up.






I found a match made in sewing pattern heaven when my friend MonkeyDoodle, who has more pattern ideas than she has time for, and I, who has patternmaking down to a beloved art and science, put our heads together! I've just listed this adorable Peek a Boo pleated skirt pattern in my etsy shop, newly updated and chock full of the photos, diagrams and extra sewing tips and tricks my PDF patterns are known for. You'll love the lace-up pleats option, check out the listing for additional photos.





Also collaborated with MonkeyDoodle is this new one on the way very soon - it's a blanket, it's a pillow, it's a buddy, it's a great gift for a new baby, a beloved grandchild, or really, just about anyone. They're quick to make and super cuddly, especially in flannel. You can make them in animal/monster styles or as a regular pillow. I was feeling especially kitschy when I made this one with Obama on one side and peace signs on the other. Presidential pillow panels? Who knew they made them.


And just today I listed this one, that I've been so excited about launching - a new baby dress pattern in the style of a vintage baby swing dress that I'm calling the Pat A Cake Baby Dress. Go to the listing to check out out the ruffly, open back! Great for showing off ruffled diaper covers or little baby bums dressed in just about anything.


Now, a little hint about what's to come ... watch this blog for something wonderful and FREE posting on Monday!

Labels: , , ,