Lavender's blue, dilly dilly
Rosemary's green
When I am King, dilly dilly
You shall be Queen...
- English Folk Song




I started making these pretty lavender filled sachets because we had to use unscented laundry products for my daughter's sensitive skin. I loved the pureness but missed the fresh scent of clean laundry. "Dryer fairies" saved the day, simply tossed into the dryer with damp clothes, everything came out smelling sweet.



We also slip one of these inside the pillowcase of anyone who is having trouble sleeping, the children especially appreciate having a fairy-friend there while they drift off to sleep. If the fragrance is too strong, the sachet can be placed under the entire pillow rather than just inside the pillowcase.

New to my etsy shop, available in bundles of two, either large or small sized.