I Made This!

Just sharing some fun new things I made with eBook patterns by my Adagio Bleu team mates! First is made from monkeydoodle's Peek Pleats sewing pattern, it was so easy to make and came together quickly with a minimum of fabric:



I made this darling skirt from the last of my Alexander Henry's Smitten Kitten fabric, with a coordinating Moda rickrack print that peeks out from behind the pleats. The skirt itself is for sale in my etsy shop, ready to ship in size 6/7.

Then I tried my hand at something completely new for me: bow making! Heather at LesTissusBows has finally shared her secrets for her trademark "Raggie Bows" in her brand new eBook and I have to admit, I impressed myself with the result! I seem to have lost my bag of blank french clips but here's the pouf I made, ready to affix to a clip and wow the town, or at least the third grade.