Sunday, September 7, 2008

peaceloveME!


So how incredibly stoked was I to win a FREE TEE from Peacelovemom.com? I won't make you wait for an answer, I am in LOVE with this tee! Not only does it have a cute screenprint and awesome fit, it celebrates my very favorite job in the entire world. (And yes, it's one of my favorite clothing colors too.) If you love being a mom, or know someone who does, pop on over to the peacelovemom site and check out their positive Mom message tees, including Happy Mom (the one I have my eye on!), Peace - Love - Mom and more.

The fit is great, the quality is top notch, and I am so glad to see POSITIVE messages out there! Wouldn't you rather see your kid wearing a tee that says "Happy Kid" instead of those obnoxious bunny "Hi Loser" tees?

A huge thank you to peacelovemom for the tee and to the awesome Funky Finds blog for hosting the giveaway - quick, go there now because not only will you find a gorgeous eye-candy assortment of indie-designed finds, another great giveaway is already underway!

This post wouldn't be complete without a thanks to my buddy Vicki at keetacollection.com for turning me on to Funky Finds! Whew! Maybe I need to go get that Grateful Mom tee, because I am a radiating bundle of gratitude today!