Sunday, September 28, 2008

I'm, like sew totally organized



As promised, a photo of my new IKEA sewing setup! This is the EFFECTIV desk and bookcase, used as a sewing center. I love that I can switch from sewing machine to serger without getting out of my chair! It's also nice to have my fabric and supplies all in one place.


For reasons I'll go into more later, I won't be dyeing for a while and so am on a major sewing binge! The other evening I made a bunch of cozy coffee sleeves - your coffee does so much for you, shouldn't you give it a little hug back? I'm not sure if I'll be listing them for sale or just foisting them upon my friends, or maybe just piling them up and taking pictures of them, but I sure like 'em. Let me know what you think? Too many coffee cozies out there, or room for more?

2 comments:

Heather said...

I'd love to be foisted upon! ROFL!!! :)

Monkey Doodle Designs said...

Foist me! ROFL! Your sewing room looks like it's straight out of a design magazine! I love it!