Monday, June 9, 2008

Hooray for the Red White and Blue


It just warms my heart to get customer photos, and these just have me glowing, how cute is this family wearing my RWB spiral tees?

When I originally posted this photo yesterday, I didn't comment on whose gorgeous children they are, out of respect for my customers' privacy. After an email from the proud Mama, I am happy to be able to tell you, that is the brood of none other than Daisy-Head-Maisy herself! What an honor to be able to outfit the kids of such an amazing designer (with very high standards, I was quaking in my dye-spotted Crocs waiting to hear how she liked them!). If you're not familiar with Heather's work, be sure to check out her fanciful creations - every little girl and her mother should own a little Daisy-Head-Maisy! Personally, I just adore these:




Click the pic to go to those gorgeous flippies ... quick, before I do!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Jen, you are so sweet! What a treat to see my kiddos on your blog! We went to a parade on the 4th of July and people were literally stopping in the parade to tell my kids they loved their tie dye! How cool is that?
Hey and thank you for putting my flippies on there! Those are one of my faves! (((((((hugs)))))))))