Friday, April 11, 2008

Tag, I'm it!

I was excited to be tagged by both The Pink Tulip and The Calico Flamingo - feels nice to be included! Unfortunately I can't find a single blogger I know who has not already been tagged, so for now, here are the rules and my answers while I try to find some friends. If you have not been tagged and want to play, leave me a comment.

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


So, 7 things about me:

1. I'm intensely private about my personal life, so I might lie on the remaining 6.
2. Being a tie dyer is usually one of the "strange and little known facts" I disclose to people who would never imagine that's what I do. I wear only solid colors, usually brown, black and navy, and never wear tie dye.
3. I live in a solar-powered house and drive a funny looking electric car. I love it because people always spot us when we're out on the road ... hard to miss a bright yellow car with a smile!

4. I had natural, drug-free labors with both my children.
5. I have a neurotic way of organizing family dinners: we always have something quick on Mondays (eggs, frozen lasagna, etc - my work day at the preschool), Vegetarian Tuesdays, Pasta Wednesdays, Chicken Thursdays, Soup Fridays, Pizza Saturdays and whatever I come up with Sundays. I've also recently instituted a cleaning schedule of Mom-off Mondays, Kitchen Tuesdays, Wash Wednesdays, Bathroom Thursdays and Floors Fridays.
6. I don't like to go on vacation! I do, but only for a short time, then I miss home. I even got homesick on my honeymoon in Fiji.
7. I didn't lie on any of the above.

1 comment:

Beth said...

OMG I LOVE your answers!!! You would get a long well in Holland with your smart car and no pain meds!!! you can get legalized pot here but no epidural!

Beth