Etsy Rocks!


What a great etsy week I've had! First, one of my designs was in a treasury featured on the home page ... what a popular place that is, I had over 400 hits in those fleeting minutes of fame. Thanks to zygopsyche who curated (is that a word?) that lovely treasury. The hand-dyed and appliqued Rainbow Love set, shown at right (and including a gorgeous purple shrug not shown in that photo) is available in size 3/4 or 5/6 with long pants or size 2/3 with capris, you can find them in my etsy shop.

Then, I had my 100th sale! The lucky buyer received free shipping on her order (single play silks in pink and orange) in celebration. I'm so delighted to have found a place where handmade is so highly valued, and the low fees make it affordable for artists and crafters to stay in business. Go etsy!